Delivery incl. Cleats, 8 spare pins and keys!
Optimal efficiency uphill and maximum safety downhill!
The TWO-FACE with Cr-Mo axis is an extremely potent flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time.14 PINs with targeted canting provide enormous grip, but also on the click side, 4 height-adjustable PINs create a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe.
For an optimized ground clearance, the flat to the click side is rotated by 2.5 °, which increases the ground clearance by 5 mm at the crucial points.
A defined choice of side is particularly important with a combination pedal. The TWO-FACE has a neutral weight distribution, so that the pedal does not turn automatically when the foot is removed from the pedal. The same page / function is available again when you re-appear.
Through the selection of the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is extremely resistant.
The specifications at a glance:
- Flat side with 14 PINs (W: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18.5mm)
- Click page with 4 PINs (W: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18.5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: hardened and coated Cr-Mo (switch to the titanium version)
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: Double sealed needle bearing + end cap
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 435g
- Developed and tested in Tyrol / Austria