TATZE LINK Composite - Ultra-Flach & Mega-Grip!
The LINK Composite is an extremely grippy flat pedal with a GRP pedal body. The large platform with 108cm2 (111x97mm/LxW) and 40 PINS with targeted elevation ensure enormous grip and a particularly solid connection between pedal and shoe. The LINK avoids unwanted ground contact thanks to its low height of 13.5mm.
The LINK Composite has a plain bearing on the inside and 2 deep groove ball bearings installed next to each other on the outside. 2 double lip non-rings are installed for sealing, which protect the bearings from dirt and moisture. The bearing and sealing unit makes the pedal sustainable in terms of a long service life. In addition, bearings and seals can be renewed in 5 minutes with the optionally available refresh kit to set the clock back to 0.
Here are the specifications at a glance:
- Large platform with targeted elevation of the PINS
- Extra hard steel PINs (12.9)
- GRP pedal body
- Steel axle
- Bearing: slide bearing and 2x deep groove ball bearing (seal multiple times)
- Certified according to Zedler Advanced XXL test
- Scope of delivery: pedals and spare pins with key
- Weight: 358g
Included in delivery: pedals and spare pins with key.
Developed and tested in Tyrol/Austria