Delivery including 4 replacement pins and keys!
RACE APPROVED FLAT PEDAL!
The MC-AIR with Cr-Mo axis is an extremely potent flat pedal.14 PINs with targeted cantilever provide enormous grip and a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe. The two-row PINs on the inside provide enough grip, even if the shoe is placed a little further out.
The large platform with 107x98x16mm (LxWxH) combines a secure stand with excellent lateral and ground clearance. The beveled front with stealth Impact corners let the pedal slide over obstacles and prevent dirt from collecting in the pedal.
At Relief by e.g. Taking the leg on the inside of the curve off the pedal ensures that the pedal does not turn on its own. This prevents unpleasant surprises from a vertical pedal. If you want the maximum efficiency of a very lightly rotating pedal, you can quickly and easily remove the built-in resistance ring.
HIGH QUALITY STORED!
The MC-AIR is very high quality with a needle bearing inside and a deep groove ball bearing outside and is sealed several times.
By selecting the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is extremely resistant and light.
The specifications at a glance:
- 14 PINs per side, 56 PINs per pedal pair!
- Large concave platform with 107x98x16mm (LxWxH)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: hardened and coated Cr-Mo (switch to the titanium version)
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: 4-way sealed needle bearing + end cap
- 4 replacement pins incl. Allen key included
- Weight: 406g
- Developed and tested in Tyrol / Austria
Get YOUR Paw because life is too short for mediocre bike parts!