Delivery incl. Cleats, 8 spare pins and keys!
Optimal efficiency uphill and maximum safety downhill!
The TWO-FACE pedal with titanium axle is an extremely potent flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time.14 PINs with targeted canting provide enormous grip, but also on the click side, 4 height-adjustable PINs create a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe.
For an optimized ground clearance, the flat to the click side is rotated by 2.5 °, which increases the ground clearance by 5 mm at the crucial points.
A defined choice of side is particularly important with a combination pedal. The TWO-FACE has a neutral weight distribution, so that the pedal does not turn automatically when the foot is removed from the pedal. The same page / function is available again when you re-appear.
By choosing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is particularly light and resistant. At 387g, the trail pedal in the configuration with titanium axle is an absolute lightweight.
The specifications at a glance:
- Flat side with 14 PINs (W: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18.5mm)
- Click page with 4 PINs (W: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18.5mm)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: high-strength titanium (switch to the version with steel axle)
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: Double sealed needle bearing + end cap
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 387g
- Recommended for drivers up to 90kg
- Developed and tested in Tyrol / Austria