The TWO-FACE composite can be pre-ordered - delivery May 2022!
Optimal efficiency uphill and maximum safety downhill!
Delivery incl. Cleats.
The TWO-FACE composite is an extremely powerful flat pedal and an efficient clipless pedal at the same time. 10 PINs with targeted elevation ensure enormous grip, but also on the click side, a particularly close connection between pedal and shoe is created with large contact surfaces.
Developed and tested in Tyrol / Austria
For an optimized ground clearance, the flat side is turned by 2.5 ° towards the click side, which increases the ground clearance at the crucial points by 5mm.
A defined choice of sides is particularly important with a combination pedal. With TWO-FACE, the page is retained after the load is released, so that the same page / function is available again when the user appears again.
Thanks to the selection of high-quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE composite is extremely resistant.
The specifications at a glance:
- Flatseite mit 10 PINS (B: 100mm L: 107mm)
- Click side with cage (W: 63mm L: 97mm)
- Pedal body: glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic
- Storage: 1x slide bearing + 2x ball bearing
- Seal: 2x double lip seal + end cap
- Click mechanism:
- Release hardness adjustable from 4-12Nm
- Float 5°
- Release angle 12 °
- Release by turning the foot outwards (not by lifting)
- Weight: 436g
- Price: € 119, -
Scope of delivery: pedals and cleats